Saturday, April 14, 2012

Off the Walls - Graffiti in the Gallery

The alone way I apperceive that the illustrator, artisan and artery artisan Toofly's absolute name is Maria Castillo is because that's the name displayed with her e-mail address. I accept I should be added alert and say that I accept that it's her absolute name. Frankly, I didn't anticipate it was important abundant to ask her about.



The adult is accepting a lot of ink these days. Maybe we charge a new appellation for that; let's say she's breeding billions of beat pixels. That would be in accession to the untold gazillions of pixels that her art generates on computer screens about the world, those ablaze but low-resolution 2D images that, try as they might, aloof can't absolutely do amends to the lady's assignment as apparent in Absolute Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment